We are an authorized repair and calibration service center for Mid-West Instrument. This means we have been trained by Mid-West to calibrate, repair and do warranty work as needed. Mid-West has manufactured gauges for Apollo, Wilkins, Febco, Flomatic and a few other companies.
We charge $85.00 + return shipping for calibration regardless of the model. Usually turnaround time is anywhere from 1-3 business days, depending on the time of year you send it in. If repair work needs to be done, we will contact you before we do anything to explain the issue and the cost before we proceed, with your approval.
No need to call us or get an authorization to send your gauge to us. If you send it during the winter months please make sure you get as much water out of the gauge as you can and leave the valves open. You may send it to us by UPS, FedEx or the US Post Office, whichever you prefer.
How to get your Test Kit Calibrated/Repaired:
- First, print and fill out the Form for Calibration
- Second, package your kit and ship it to the address below
- Third, if a repair is needed we will contact you, if not we will calibrate your kit and mail it back to you in 1-3 business days
- Please include your phone number on the Calibration Form and we will contact you for payment once we receive your kit
- We have the experience and knowledge to get it done right, the first time
Send it to:
151 W. Malvern Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84115