Mid-West 835 TEST KITRegular price $ 1,095.00 Sale price $ 1,050.00
MODEL# 835 MID-WEST TEST KIT
Ordered in from factory as requested. 845-5 is the more common gauge and less expensive. Don't get many requests for these and don't want warranty and calibration running down on the shelf.
This gauge comes calibrated from the factory!
QUICK and EASY
One pull of the latch pin and it’s out.
Functions and Applications:
Model 835 (5) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
∆P RANGE: 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4-1/2") 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic.
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1-1/2" 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1/4" brass coupler -
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5' long (color-coded)
- Bleed Tube, One each / 4' long clear bleed tube
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks
- Gauge Weight: 3.6lbs / 1.6kg
- Weight, Gauge & Case combined: 11.6lbs / 5.2kg
- Case: Polyethylene
- Size: 16"H x 14"W x 8-3/4"D
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C
FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUST BE AVOIDED
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, CSA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.