Mid-West 835 TEST KIT
MODEL# 835 MID-WEST TEST KIT
This is a kit that I order in as requested. I do not sell many of these. Perhaps because it is the same gauge as the 845-5, just mounted in this durable case.
QUICK and EASY
One pull of the latch pin and it’s out.
Functions and Applications:
Model 835 (5) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
∆P RANGE: 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4-1/2") 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic.
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1-1/2" 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1/4" brass coupler -
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5' long (color-coded)
- Bleed Tube, One each / 4' long clear bleed tube
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks
- Gauge Weight: 3.6lbs / 1.6kg
- Weight, Gauge & Case combined: 11.6lbs / 5.2kg
- Case: Polyethylene
- Size: 16"H x 14"W x 8-3/4"D
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C
FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUST BE AVOIDED
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, CSA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.